Autumn Beemer BASH
a non-profit rally to benefit the BMW Community at Large
September 12 - 14, 2014
Saturday Night Dinner, Saturday & Sunday Continental Breakfasts are only included with a Pre-Registration Package!
Pre-Registration is open from June 12, 2014
through September 2, 2014
Family/Medical Emergency refunds only after September 2, 2014 - E-mail your request to email@example.com. Put "Emergency Refund Request" in the subject line. Include your name, the nature of your emergency, your mailing address and contact phone number.
Fred Rau .. the former Editor-in-Chief of Motorcycle Consumer News, and currently "Fred Rau Adventure Tours"
Nancy Foote* .."Queen of the Back Roads" with 30 years of riding experience.
Walt Fulton* .. Former factory and BMW "Battle of the Legends" racer, crash investigation professional, and expert riding instructor.
* Walt and Nancy own Streetmasters Motorcycle Workshops.
Surj Gish .. Political Affairs Editor for City Bike and also runs the blog Lane Splitting is Legal in California .
Richard Battles .. Owner of RKA.
Gabe Ets-Hokin .. Editor-in-Chief of City Bike, Moto-journalist
The 2014 BASH will once again have several high quality, BMW rider focused vendors at the BASH to help you get the touring, sports riding or dual sport farkles you are missing, replace those you have lost, or add to your inventory of BMW rider equipment, accessories, and clothing you need or want.
• Adventure Designs (invited) is a Northern California based family owned business that focuses on serving the burgeoning adventure-dual sport riding movement, including special attention to BMW riders. Click here for their website.
• AL Schib “Arizona Al “ is a regular BASH attendee and is also known as Mr. Ear Plug or Mr. Earphone amongst BMW riders . He can set you up so it is quite even with your aftermarket exhaust mellowing away so you can hear stereo XM music or receive Bluetooth calls on the road.
• BurnsMoto (tentative) - a new BASH vendor from Redwood City that provides a comprehensive line of motorcycle & powersports electrical accessories including Powerlet, BMW, SAE, USB, XYZ and other types. Click here for their website.
• Cycle Specialties BMW, Triumph, KTM – John Wienholz and his crew at Cycle Specialties have been a CCBR major supporter from Modesto and will join us with a comprehensive variety of BMW and other provider equipment, accessories, clothing and paraphernalia. Click here for their website.
• Gregg’s A-List – a long time BASH vendor will bring a large variety of dual sport, camping and road comfort equipment items for your road and off-road trip by cycle or cage. Click here for their website.
• MotoChello – returning to the BASH to provide you with integrate motorcycle audio systems that can you and your passenger quality audio and clear communications. Click here for their website.
• RKA Motorcycle Luggage - another long-time attendee will be vending and showcasing the latest luggage, tank bags, as RKA’s website says “ RKA Textile products are designed, sewn, assembled and manufactured in "Sonoma County California", in other words, made right here “MADE IN THE USA”. RKA will also be offering the Fabulous 2014 SENA SMH20S and all of SENA’s other fine products. Adaptiv TPX motorcycle specific Radar detectors, water proof with visual alert included!! And Rammount and Powerlet items. Click here for their website.
Also visit the AeroStich at http://www.aerostich.com/ - where the BASH’s Grand Prizes are acquired and past years have been a gift certificate for a Roadcrafter or Darien riding suit..
Acres of shade and grass for camping or RV hook-ups.
Plenty of Hot Showers!
Door Prizes! 50/50 Drawing! Grand Prize! Vendors! Swap Table!
Things to do Saturday: Portola Railroad Museum - Poker Run - Self Guided Riding Tours - Guided GS Ride
On Site Microbrews, Wine, Soda, Water and Food.
2014 BASH pins for the first 500 registered.
Famous, Free CCBR Coffee from 6 am-8:30 am.
Leashed pets okay.
Pre-Registration Package (for all ages) - $52- Camping, BASH Pin, Prize Drawings and Three Meals. Please Note: Pre-Registration ends and no refunds after September 2, 2014.
Gate Pass (for all ages) - $40 - Camping, BASH Pin, Prize Drawings - no meals.
Kids Pass (age 6 through 11) - $20 - No Extra Tent, Pin, Drawings or Meals
There will be no Day Passes.
Kids age 5 and under are admitted free - No Extra Tent, Pin, Drawings or Meals
RVers and Early Birds pay extra at the Fair Office - Check with the Fair Office for pricing - (530) 283-6272.
204 Fairgrounds Road
Quincy, CA. 95971
firstname.lastname@example.org (925) 443-2070
Paper Pre-Reg Forms: It is EXTREMELY HELPFUL when you pre-register online. You still have the option of mailing in a check rather than paying by credit card or PayPal. However, if you simply must have a snail mailed paper form, you can request one via the "Questions?" contact information above.